Q. What results can I expect?
You can expect:
- Increased radiance (the "PowerLight™ Treatment Glow")
- Firmer skin (lifts aged and tired skin)
- More consistent coloration
- Increased moisture retention
- Increased circulation (due to the increased formation of new capillaries)
- Smoother skin texture
- More youthful looking skin as a result of increased collagen production
- Increased oxygenation and restoration of skin's natural cellular activity, keeping skin renewed and fresh
Light Therapy also decreases the following:
- Age spots
- Skin redness, including Rosacea
- Fine lines due to sun-damage
- Perinocular wrinkles
- Enlarged pores
- Coarse skin
- Skin laxity
Q. Is the PowerLight™ LED Light Therapy a good complement to other skin care treatments?
A. Yes. As other skin care treatments beautify the skinâ€™s surface, the PowerLight™ LED Light Therapy treatment strengthens and rejuvenates tissue from within. Together, these treatments can deliver remarkable results from the inside out.
Q. Is the PowerLight™ LED Light Therapy Treatment for everyone?
A. While almost everyone can benefit from the use of light therapy, these treatments will have the greatest impact on skin with sluggish metabolism and slow cellular activity, showing visible aging signs. Individuals taking steroid or cortisone injections, who are pregnant or who have epilepsy should not use Light Therapy.
Q. Can I go out in the sun?
Will this treatment remove my tan?
A. Yes. You can go in the sun immediately. No, it will not affect your tan. Again, there is no downtime.
Q. Can I undergo microdermabrasion in combination with PowerLight™ LED Light Therapy treatments?
A. Yes. Light Therapy will actually calm the aftereffects of microdermabrasion or chemical peels.
Q. Can I undergo Acne treatment with Retin-A or Accutane while using PowerLight™ LED Light Therapy?
A. Yes. PowerLight™ LED Light Therapy has a calming effect on the skin and will not adversely react with Acne treatments.
1(800) 925-5022 email@example.com