- Pre-Depilatory Oil
- Blue Lotion Spray
- After Wax Cooling Gel
- Wax Heater (single)
- Non-Woven Strips (250/pack)
- Protective Wax Ring Collars (50/pack)
- Empty tins
HOW IT WORKS
An exclusive application method that will make your clients waxing experience a “Happy” one!
- Less Pain: Cirépil adheres to the hair rather than the skin. Clients report virtually no pain! Our #1 comment received around the world!
- Never Sticky: Clients love the remarkable results. Their skin feels soft and smooth!
- Less Redness: Cirépil ensures less inflammation and redness due to the natural and effective ingredients in Cirépil waxes.
- Less Ingrown Hairs: Cirépil waxes remove all hair from its root; avoiding ingrown hairs.
- Low Temperature: Results can last 2 – 4 weeks.
Up to 4 – 6 with regular waxing!
- Long Lasting: Client results can last 2 – 4 weeks.
Up to 4 – 6 with regular waxing! Not only do clients return, they recommend friends!
GUIDE FOR APPROXIMATE TEMPERATURES
Heat all Cirépil waxes until creamy. Maintain melted wax by turning the temperature control to accommodate climatic changes in the wax room. The waxes should never be allowed to get lower than halfway in the tin to keep a more even and consistent temperature. Cirépil Blue and Eurose are available in bead form for this purpose. Note: Eurose only comes in beads. Cirépil Ease and Forte should be removed when the tin is half-full and replaced with a full tin. When that tin is half- full, pour the remains into the previous half tin and replace into heater — this will not affect the remains.
||Heat on High until liquid and turn down to about 90° F
||Heat on High until liquid and turn down to about 82° F
||Heat on High until liquid and turn down to about 86° F
||Heat on High until liquid and turn down to about 86° F
On Single and Double Heaters with a dial temperature
gauge, the dial should be between 4 6 for optimum use.
- These temperatures may vary slightly in
higher, cooler elevations.
- Check waxing room for air flow.
- Consider putting heater on a timer to allow
heating to occur quicker and easier.
WAXING WITH CIRÉPIL IS NOT JUST HAIR REMOVAL; IT IS A COMPLETE BEAUTY TREATMENT IN ITSELF!
As the waxing professional, you will offer an exclusive Cirépil pre and post-wax process. Your customer will love how smooth and soft their skin will feel after every wax treatment. No longer just a service, waxing will be looked upon as a treatment.
- CLEANSE AND PREPARE THE SKIN
As a Cirépil wax professional, you will first prepare and cleanse the skin with Cirépil Antiseptic Blue Lotion, a low-alcohol cleanser especially recommended for delicate areas and sensitive skin. Next, apply a small amount of Cirépil Pre Depilatory Jasmin Oil to the skin to ensure the wax adheres only to the hair and not the skin.
- WAXING SERVICE
Cirépil offers different varieties and textures of waxes with a targeted solution for each need. After consultation with your client, select the right Cirépil wax for your client to ensure perfect results. One proper application is all that is needed for 100% effectiveness. Should you miss any hairs, Cirépil waxes can be re-applied on just waxed areas immediately without discomfort or concern. Use discretion on hypersensitive areas and skins.
- PAMPERING AND MOSITURIZING
Following the waxing service, you will refresh your client’s skin with an application of Cirépil After Wax Refreshing Gel providing a gentle massage. Your client will enjoy the calming effect, leave “sticky” behind, and walk out the door with confidence!
“I use Cirépil because I am guaranteed excellent results and my clients love that they have long lasting results. The wax is easy to use, pulls all hair lengths efficiently and leaves the skin unharmed. Its low temperature means there is no waiting for it to cool down so my services take less time. With the specific formulations, I can provide the best match for my client’s needs, making Cirépil an extension of my skin care services.”
Trisha M., Esthetician, Salon Owner –
San Francisco, California
“I love my Cirépil wax because it works! The results are always consistent and it’s so easy to use. I’ve actually had new clients come in because they heard I have a wax service that doesn’t hurt!”
Maria S., Esthetician – Omaha, Nebraska
“I will never work with a different wax again! Cirépil is the best in the business. My sensitive clients are amazed to see their skin look great after a wax. This product proves to be less irritating and less painful for the client so it keeps my clients coming back more regularly!”
Lindsay W., Esthetician Salon Spa Owner –
Manhattan, New York
“We chose Cirépil for our waxing services based on the quality of the product and the experiences of our staff. As a spa that caters on the high end of our market, we need a product that not only delivers on the service, but also helps us maintain a high profit margin, Cirépil does both. My staff has the confidence knowing the product will perform, and as an owner, I know both the Guest and Spa Operations are always satisfied.”
Larry K., Salon Spa Owner – Chicago, Illinois
INFO FOR THE WAX PROFESSIONAL
- Wax doesn't remove all the hair. If the area is not sensitive, it may be repeated once only. Pressure on application may not have been sufficient. A person with excessive hair may have unseen layers of hair, and the second layer appears after first layer is removed. The hair may also be too long. If this is the case, the hair needs to be trimmed before waxing to ensure that all the hair is removed.
- Client fears hair regrowth thicker and darker. Not possible — this is an old wives' tale. Over time with frequent waxing, hair regrowth weakens and comes in finer and thinner. Good frequency and diligence are required to achieve results. If hair darkens and grows in thicker, it is a function of hormones, not waxing.
- Client complains of water bumps or pustules after waxing ("made me break out"). This is normal, particularly after the client's first two or three times, due to unknown trauma to the sebaceous gland. It is recommended that the client returns as soon as possible to be waxed again (between three and four times) as this will subside with time. Other reasons may be related to overheating wax or improper removal.
Ingrown hairs may result from four problems:
- Genetics — Some clients are prone to ingrown hairs due to their genetic make up. The esthetician/technician should be consulted in regards to the best follow-up care for their client. This may include some type of exfoliation treatment.
- Esthetician/Technician — The esthetician/technician must be careful to remove the wax in the opposite direction of the hair growth while pulling the strip very close to the skin surface. If the strip is removed in an incorrect direction, or is pulled up instead of close to the skin, the client's hair may be more prone to ingrown problems.
- Client Error — The client must avoid tight clothing after waxing, especially in the waxed areas. Tight clothing may result in irritation and ingrown hairs. The client should, after 24-48 hours, use some type of exfoliating product to keep dead skin build up from accumulating in the areas that tend to become ingrown, i.e. bikini, upper thighs, underarms, back of neck, calves, etc.
- Weakened Hair — As the client continues with waxing, the hair will begin to weaken and thin. This may produce a temporary tendency to ingrown hairs. The client should continue to use their exfoliating products and procedures as recommended by their esthetician/technician.
Contraindications (when not to wax):
Do not use on clients...
- Using Retin-A™, Renova, Accutane or any other questionable medications or skin thinning substance such as excessive AHA's (glycolic), etc.
- With any systemic disease such as cancer (risk of infection), diabetes (very prone to bruising), Herpes Simplex (cold sores), etc.
- With vascular problems such as Couperose of the face, varicose veins or phlebitis.
- With open wounds, infection, inflammation or hypersensitivity.
- Using medication that may result in skin irritation, peeling or hyperpigmentation. Client should consult with their physician before waxing.
When in doubt, don't wax.
After waxing, advise client to AVOID:
- Sun for 24 hours or use of tanning beds
- Make-up, if face was waxed
- Hot water, saunas
- Deodorant with aluminum
- Salt glow / stimulating body or facial treatments
- Chlorinated water
- Tight clothing for legs and bikini
To place an order, please call or email
UBS Aesthetics, national distributor of Cirepil® by Perron Rigot.
Toll-free: (800) 925-5022